Union County Child Support Supervisor
Child Support Supervisor
This is a full-time, classified position in our Child Support Enforcement Agency (CSEA) unit. This position provides direct and indirect supervision to the Child Support workers or related positions; develops and implements agency and state policy, rules and regulations; performs administrative duties; supervises employees to ensure state and federal mandates are met; implements and coordinates agency programs; attends and plans meetings; handles grievance issues; provides training to staff; promotes positive relationships with customers and partner agencies.
Qualifications - Education/Experience:
- Preferred completion of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the following or related fields: public administration, human services, psychology, criminology, human resources, social work, or education; or equivalent combination of education and work experience which meets the minimum essential functions of the position.
- Must have minimum of three (3) years’ related work experience demonstrating increasing responsibilities in supervision and social services issues.
- Valid State of Ohio driver’s license and insurability under Union County’s policy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and critical thinking skills.
- Effective use of technology and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to pass a comprehensive pre-employment background investigation. Pay Rate: Starting pay $18.62 to $21.31/hour Benefits: This position is eligible for a full range of insurance benefits, including participation in the comprehensive health, dental, vision and life insurance programs. Also eligible for paid holidays, paid sick leave, vacation leave, and participation in the Ohio Public Employees Retirement System (OPERS).
How to Apply: Mail, e-mail, or fax cover letter, resume and Union County Employment Application to: Union County Board of Commissioners Attn: Human Resources 233 W. Sixth Street Marysville, OH 43040 Email: email@example.com Fax: 937-645-3072 Deadline: Submit Cover letter, resume and Union County Employment Application by August 1, 2017. The Union County Employment Application may be found online at Click Here (under Services, Human Resources, Employment).