Delaware County CCMEP Case Worker
Position Type: Full-Time Typical Worker
Schedule: 8:00am - 4:30pm Monday - Friday
Address: 145 N Union Street, Delaware
Pay Range: $24.23 - $28.45
FLSA: Hourly, Non-exempt
Individual is responsible for interviewing and assessing clients who are Ohio Works First (OWF) required, on public assistance and/or voluntarily participate in the Comprehensive Case Management Program (CCMEP). Individual helps connect participants to all programs that will enable them to successfully gain employment and become self-sufficient. Individual reports to Employment Services Supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in behavioral science, social science, education, or a human services related field.
- Licensed Social Worker (LWS) a plus.
- Must possess a valid Ohio Driver’s License and proof of insurance that complies with the County policy combined with an acceptable driving record.
- Must meet and maintain qualifications for driving on county business as a continued condition of employment.
- All required licenses and certificates must be maintained as a condition of continued employment.
Essential Job Functions:
- Interviews, screens, assesses and case manages CCMEP eligible customers;
- Identifies and removes barriers that prevent individuals from consistent employment;
- Ensures compliance with local, state, and federal rules/laws;
- Determines eligibility, approvals, denials and redeterminations;
- Provides counseling and community resource referrals to individuals;
- Coordinates supportive services needed to ensure individual is able to gain and maintain employment and eliminate or reduce the need for public assistance;
- Coordinates, develops, adjusts and updates documents as necessary;
- Coordinates with employer and utilizes labor market information for job opportunities and enters job orders;
- Maintains case records in state-wide systems;
- Provides and arranges for transportation;
- Prepares and participates in state hearings;
- Devises correspondence, completes forms, and prepares reports;
- Demonstrates regular and predictable attendance;
- Attends various training sessions, video conferences, and workshops;
- Performs typing, word processing, and related computer operations;
- Works overtime and outside of typical work schedule/business hours as required;
- Other duties as assigned; and
- All functions listed may not cover all duties that are required to be performed.
Please apply on-line via the link provided: https://www.applitrack.com/delawarecounty/onlineapp/JobPostings/view.asp?FromAdmin=true&AppliTrackJobId=1296.